I have to watch the Z-Offset on each print since it varies greatly from print to print. Same temperature, printer or bed not disturbed between prints.
Is that normal?
My printer is an ender 3 with the TH3D Auto bed level Pro.
So far I checked:
- I reworked the xgantry and it's perfectly leveled and seems very stable.
- Belts are tensioned
- I don't have springs (I have the fixed bed mount from th3d)
- Bed is adjusted, no wobbling, runs smoothly.
- The sensor mount is tight don't down wobble.
- Printer is grounded (so no electrical disturbances I hope)
- zindex runs smoothly when moved by hand.
Other than thats, prints are almost perfect.
What would be the next thing to check?